Click the link below to download and review our current rental and occupancy guidelines.
Click the button below to complete our online rental application form.
|Floor Plan||Beds||Baths||Square Feet||Pricing|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||2||1||1020||Call for Pricing||Reserve Plan|
|1 Bedroom||1||1||750||$2400||Reserve Plan|
|1 Bedroom Duplex||1||1||750||Call for Pricing||Reserve Plan|
|2 Bedroom||2||1||830||$2700||Reserve Plan|
|2 Bedroom Duplex||2||1||830||Call for Pricing||Reserve Plan|
|1 Bedroom Deluxe||1||1||940||Call for Pricing||Reserve Plan|
Korman Residential at Rushwood has one and two bedroom apartments and duplexes for rent in Philadelphia, PA.
You'll enjoy peace of mind knowing you're covered by the LIVEKORMAN Guarantees — three exceptional guarantees you won't find at any other apartment community.
Getting to Korman Residential at Rushwood is easy! Access the map below to find your way, or follow the directions provided for your convenience. Need more help? Call us 24/7 and we'll help you find your way home.
Exit 28 to Route 1 South. Follow to Woodhaven Road and signs leading to I-95. Exit Woodhaven Road at Knights Road. Turn Right and follow to third traffic light. Turn right onto Chalfont Street. At second stop sign, turn left onto East Keswick Road. Rushwood Apartments will be located on the left.
Take I-95 to the Woodhaven Road exit (Route 63). Follow past Franklin Mills Mall to Knights Road. Turn left and follow through a few lights to Chalfont Street. Turn right onto Chalfont Street. At the second stop sign, turn left onto East Keswick Road. Rushwood Apartments will be located on the left.
Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Moving can be overwhelming. No matter how much time you allow, it’s hard to keep track of everything. This moving checklist will help you reduce stress, keep track of loose ends and stay calm, cool and collected while moving into your new place.
If your moving timetable is shorter than the one in this checklist, don’t panic! Just use this list as aguideline to keep you on track and adjust the weeks to match your timeline.
Start your apartment search today!
Six to eight weeks before your move
- Set up a moving file or notebook to keep all of your moving information in one place.
- Make a moving decision. Will you hire a moving company or move yourself?
- If you are hiring a moving service, research and hire a moving company.
- If you are making a long-distance move, check to see if there are any special considerations you need to make, such as arranging for auto shipping.
- Calculate the costs of your move and set up a moving budget.
- Do some research on the area you will be moving to and research local schools and community resources.
- Check your current apartment lease to see how much notice you need to give to move out.
- Find out if your move is tax deductible.
- Finalize move-in details with your new apartment. Ask if there are any move-in regulations or special parking arrangements you have to make for moving day.
- Find new care providers for you and your family (doctors, child care, etc.). Transfer any school or medical records.
- Contact your insurance company to arrange for renter’s insurance at your new apartment and set a date to cancel your current policy after you move out.
- Make a list of who to notify about your move and when. This list should include friends, creditors, doctors, schools, your current and former employers, and any church or professional organizations to which you belong.
- Start gathering moving supplies and moving boxes.
- Start thinking about how you will arrange your furniture in your new floor plan.
- Give notice to your current apartment.
They are very helpful and courteous.
Clean apartment, good amenities.
Pool is clean and refreshing.